Lockdown with children: Tips and Ideas
The situation is unprecedented, no one was prepared for this and it is certainly putting a strain on a lot of us. "We're all anxious about the news, stressed and stretched from dealing with the day-to-day disruption" says Robin Stern, psychologist and associate director of the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence.
We have created a free resource to help parents cope with the situation and some ideas to help 8 to 14 year old children during lockdown.
In this PDF you will find:
- Tips for parents to keep cool
- Dealing with uncertainty: a family discussion
- For children: how to stay positive
- For children: ideas to connect with friends and family
- For children: planning fun activities at home
Download it here.